Being as I'm a touch supersticious about all things 'Seven', I'm thrusting receipt of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award onto Anna Key Marshall--she can deal with it while I douse myself beneath the surface in some woodland spring (water with a hefty dose of gin).
Who's Anna?--shush, not supposed to answer that given she's up to her sweet tooties in Witness Protection with her fellow puzzle piece, Nick Marshall. She's slipped his doesn't-know-how-to-blink watch, which wasn't easy, and for which there will no doubt be hell to pay, but then he knows full well, Anna's Hard to Hold.
Rules are simple:
- Link back to the person nominating you for the award
- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger logo
- Reveal 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 7 others to receive the award
- During my ‘social unrest’ days I got arrested for flour-bombing the Foreign Secretary—not my fault, I was aiming for the Prime Minister (who ducked).
- Will Berwick defended my culinary skills. Truth is, Nick was right. I can’t cook for sh*t. I had a sweet deal going with a French restaurant. They’d cook, pack and deliver. I’d unpack, pay and present. (Sorry Will, but seriously…I prefer to eat food, not play with it.)
- My least favorite color is beige, taupe, cappuccino, stone or any variation thereof. (Just color me bright and beautiful, like the hymn.)
- I believe pigs can fly. (After all, Nick laughed today—Twice! Once, while we were meeting up with those who co-ordinate our next relocation, and I confessed I wasn’t wearing panties when they complimented me on my efforts to be discreet. The second time, much later, when we’d returned home and…well…ahem, moving on.)
- Nick is teaching me to swim (so far he’s only tried to drown me…oh, about five times. Apparently I don’t know when to stop with the smart-assed comments)
- I’m trying to teach Nick that calling me feral is not a compliment.
- Before shaving my legs for the first time aged 15, Nick let me practice on his—with a cutthroat raiser. And people wonder why I love him?
Right, it’s been nice chatting, but that’s your seven disclosures…(nothing much there Nick can kill me for…well, maybe the shaving one, but he’ll get over it)
Passing on the baton, I nominate:
Aurelia B Rowl
Wendy L Curtis